Platinum disc for Paul Mealor!
It is an accolade presented to the world’s top pop and rock stars but now an Aberdeen academic has joined an exclusive club of platinum disc holders.
Dr Frauke Jurgensen embarks on new project
Aberdeen academics will employ the techniques of DNA sequencing to look at how music has changed over the centuries.
The Ogston Music Prize 2012 Launches
This year’s final of the Ogston Music Prize will take place on Friday the 27th April 2012 at 7.30pm in the Cowdray Hall. The panel of judges will be lead by Ralph Allwood MBE, acclaimed musician and former Director of Music at Eton College. Auditions for the award will be...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items for January 2016
- Feb There are no items for February 2016
- Mar There are no items for March 2016
- Apr There are no items for April 2016
- May There are no items for May 2016
- Jun There are no items for June 2016
- Jul There are no items for July 2016
- Aug There are no items for August 2016
- Oct There are no items for October 2016