Welcome to MyCurriculum

My CurriculumPlease Note:

  • ERASMUS/IEP students should consult with their Go Abroad Tutor regarding any course changes.
  • Students with one or more C7s (class certificate refusals) on their record, will not be able to access MyCurriculum to make course changes and should seek assistance from their Registry Officer or the MyCurriculum Support Service.