All staff wishing to develop a student-related International partnership must have their proposal approved. A legally binding agreement will need to be drawn up before students can be admitted. Only partnerships of the types listed here will normally be considered. All proposals for student-related International partnerships are reviewed through the Quality Assurance Committee as part of a rigorous approach to assure the academic quality of such partnerships. There are two separate procedures, depending on the type of partnership that is proposed:
- GoAbroad Partnerships: For new international student exchange, study abroad and Erasmus partnerships.
- International Partnerships: For new international teaching partnerships and renewals, including articulation, dual degree, and Transnational Education (TNE) involving in-country teaching.
- Approval Workflow: A summary workflow for International Partnerships is available here.
- If there is support from the Head of School, Proposer should then complete the International Partnership Initiation Consent Form available here (see Transnational Appetite Statement here) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsors: For new and renewed agreements for the sponsorship of taught studies at the University.