Reflect on your understanding of how your research data will be used in academic and public contexts.
Do you have an understanding of the legal, ethical and security guidelines in data collection and use, both at your University, the partner University and externally?
- If no, have you completed any Research Data Management and Information Security Training?
How will you store, manage and share your research data?
- Have you discussed this with your supervisor(s) and if required completed a Data Management Plan?
Do you know how and where to find and interrogate information sources (e.g. literature databases)?
- If no, who, what courses or activities could you undertake to help you gain this experience?
Do you have the necessary skills to record, synthesise and analyse your research data?
- If no, what courses or activities could you undertake to help you gain these skills?
What does the term Open Data mean to you?
- Can you describe how it relates to your research outputs and data?