This is a past event
Global warming has been characterized as THE challenge of the 21st century, yet individual perspectives vary:
- Global warming is not happening
- Global warming is happening, but humans are not responsible
- Global warming is caused by humans, but the impacts are negligible or beneficial
- Global warming is caused by humans, the impacts are detrimental, but there is nothing we can do about it
- Global warming is caused by humans, the impacts are detrimental, and we must act
This presentation will review the evidence for human-caused global warming and propose technical solutions that can address it.