Risk assessments are fundamental to the way in which we manage health and safety. This process of systematically identifying areas of significant risk and determining what risk reduction measures are required are an integral part of all our activities.
All activities require the completion of an activity risk assessment form. For all activities involving the use of hazardous substances, a COSHH Risk Assessment form must also be completed.
Ongoing research and teaching COSHH activities in the school must have a new COSHH risk assessment in place by the end of March 2017.
- Activity risk assessment template (updated 20 Apr 2023)
- Activity risk assessment guidance notes
- COSHH Risk Assessment template (updated 20 Apr 2023)
- COSHH Form Appendix A (updated 20 Apr 2023)
- COSHH Risk Asessment guidance notes