The Centre for Academic Development, in collaboration with colleagues from across the University, organises an Annual Academic Development Symposium which provides the opportunity for staff from across the institution to come together and talk about different aspects of their own teaching.
- 2022: University of Aberdeen Global Communities: Building Communities and Improving Collaboration, Thursday 5 May 2022
- 2021: Best of Blends: Building Resilient Learning Communities During Our University's Covid-19 Response, Thursday 29 April 2021.
- 2020: Approaches to Enhancing the Student Experience in a Changing Higher Education Climate, Cancelled.
- 2019: Enhancing the Student Experience in a Changing Higher Education Climate, Thursday 25 April 2019.
- 2018: Evidence for Enhancement, Thursday 26 April 2018.
- 2017: Moving On, Moving Up (Student Transitions), Thursday 27 April 2017.
- 2016: Student Engagement, Thursday 28 April 2016.
- 2015: Student Transitions, Wednesday 29 April 2015.
- 2014: Learning for All, Wednesday 15 January 2014.
- 2013: Developing and Supporting the Curriculum for Excellence, Friday 11 January 2103.
- 2012: Developing and Supporting a Flexible Curriculum, Wednesday 11 January 2012.
- 2011: Internationalisation: Sharing good practice from across the University of Aberdeen, Tuesday 17 May 2011.