If a student has to make a change to their studies for example, change degree programme, change from full-time to part-time study or take a break from studies, they are strongly recommended to discuss this with the Duty Registry Officer at the Infohub for advice on degree regulations.

Further details, and the appropriate proforma and guidance, are provided on the Changes to Studies webpages of the Infohub website.