During your time at the University you may find you have to make changes to your studies. For example, you may wish to change degree programme, change from full-time to part-time study or take a break from your studies. If you are considering a change to your studies, we strongly recommend that you discuss this with the Duty Registry Officer at the Infohub for advice on degree regulations.

If you still have an academic course content question to ask, after having consulted the Calendar(Degree Regulations) and Catalogue you should contact the relevant School to discuss.

Please note that at the University of Aberdeen, programme refers to the degree you are studying, for instance, Master of Arts in History, while courses are the modules you attend lectures and tutorials for.

Undergraduate Students

Postgraduate Taught Students

Postgraduate Research Students