This year we had 22 posters submitted for the Symposium. To take a look at them download the posters e-booklet!
Poster Competition Winners
While judging the posters, attendees were encouraged to use the following criteria:
- Creativity, visual appeal and flair of the poster.
- Legibility, is the poster information clearly communicated?
- Balance of text and diagrammatic information.
- Succinctness of the information presented.
- Innovative teaching and learning or research content.
- Best Judged Poster
Dr Cara Bezzina and Dr Kate Arrow were awarded the Best Poster prize for 'Be the Change: Using Instagram to Educate, Empower and Inspire’.
Be The Change_using instagram to educate empower inspire.pdf
- Highly Commended Poster
Dr Malcolm Harvey and Professor Richardson Dilworth were awarded the Highly Commended Poster prize for ‘The Global Classroom in American Politics’.