This interactive session explored the exciting and innovative Enhancement Theme Projects with short presentations from the project teams followed by a Q&A session. The specific projects were funded as part of 1st year of the Theme 1, and so have reached the final stages – this means the Teams can share their findings and outputs during the session providing an excellent opportunity to swap and share effective practice!
Chair: Professor Steve Tucker, Institutional Resilient Learning Communities Enhancement Theme Lead
- Tracey Innes, Head of Careers and Employability Service: Understanding, developing and demonstrating resilience in the context of employability
- Nir Oren, Matthew Collinson, Ben Martin, Murilo Da Silva Baptista School of Natural and Computing Sciences and Morgiane Richard, Centre for Academic Development: Investigating Solutions to Make Mathematical Teaching Content Accessible
- Jacqui Hutchison and Heather Branigan, School of Psychology: Exploring the Experiences of Articulation Students' Transition to University
- Amy Irwin, Ceri Trevethan, Heather Branigan, School of Psychology and Joy Perkins, Centre for Academic Development: Building student resilience through course development – moving from surviving to thriving
- Lyn Batchelor and Fiona Robson, Qatar Campus, University of Aberdeen: The Bridge Between: Arab voices and stories of coping
Watch the recording of the Enhancement Projects Showcase.