The Activities module contains a range of activity templates that you can use to describe your research.
Some benefits of recording activities include building your research story and allowing you to keep track of research events you have attended
Connecting activities to other content in Pure such as impact is important when showcasing your research story. Activities are mainly connected to presenting knowledge whereas impact occurs after, and usually because of the activity. Press and media coverage is also widely related to impact and can be added and linked through Pure.
Links to guides for adding different activities are below:
- Adding Activities - Hosting an external visitor
- Adding Activities - Membership
- Adding Activities - Participating in or organising an event
- Adding Activities - Examination, Reviewing, Supervision, Teaching
- Adding Activities - Consultancy
- Adding Activities - Publication Peer-Review and Editor Work
- Adding Activities - Talk, presentation, public engagement
- Adding Activities - Visiting an external institution