Musculoskeletal researcher honoured
Emeritus Professor Miep Helfrich has been awarded a prestigious award in recognition of her research into rare bone diseases such as osteopetrosis and Paget's disease of bone.
Aberdeen team among UK top 20 in Royal Academy of Engineering competition
Engineering students from the University of Aberdeen are among the top 20 teams in the UK aiming to reach the final of the Royal Academy of Engineering's Global Grand Challenge student competition.
Middle East expert appointed to prestigious governing council role
A leading academic from the University's Department of Politics and International Relations has been elected to the governing council of British Society for Middle East Studies (BRISMES).
Liquid crystal chemist success
Congratulations to Dr Rebecca Walker, current PhD Research Fellow at the University of Aberdeen who was awarded the best oral presentation by a young researcher at the British Liquid Crystal Society annual meeting at the University of Leeds.
Chemist wins GW Gray Medal
Professor Corrie Imrie of the Department of Chemistry has been awarded the prestigious G.W. Gray Medal of the British Liquid Crystal Society.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018