Primary pupils turn marketing pros with help from Business School
Pupils at Fishermoss Primary School in Portlethen have been working with University of Aberdeen Business School on a marketing project promoting the North-east of Scotland to tourists.
Alcohol pricing in Scotland - does it affect your food shopping?
Do consumers spend less on food if the price of alcohol goes up? Has Minimum Unit Pricing for alcohol actually changed consumers' shopping choices? These are just a couple of the questions discussed in the latest Café Connect podcast from the University of Aberdeen.
University academics granted prestigious RSE funding awards
University of Aberdeen academics are among 48 exceptional UK researchers given funding to support a diverse range of projects which seek to benefit individuals, communities and broader society.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018