Ethical trade explored on 10th anniversary of Rana Plaza disaster
On 24 April 2013 the Rana Plaza, an eight-storey building in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, collapsed.
University launches new topical podcast series
The University of Aberdeen has launched a news-based podcast series exploring the current stories making the press.
Legal academics from around the world gather in Aberdeen for the second SCOTLIN Conference
The University of Aberdeen hosted the second SCOTLIN conference last month, an annual event fostering debate and knowledge exchange on law and innovation across Scotland.
University of Aberdeen law student among the top 10 in the UK
Aberdeen law student Hamza Afzal is one of 10 finalists and the only Scottish student in the running for the prestigious Undergraduate Future Lawyer of the Year Awards 2023.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018