University scientists involved in landmark CO2 storage site selection study
University of Aberdeen scientists have been involved in a collaborative study that proposes a rigorous approach to choosing geological CO2 storage sites for a live carbon capture and storage (CCS)* project in north-east Scotland.
Inaugural Theresa Hunt Prize in Excellence awarded to exceptional law student
A student of law at the University of Aberdeen has become the first ever recipient of a new annual award in honour of a successful lawyer from the city who passed away last year.
Gateway to Medicine programme wins innovation award
A programme designed to support promising school pupils from rural and less advantaged backgrounds who want to study medicine has been recognised with an innovation award.
Major funding award for graduate and University spinout company researcher
A drug discovery expert and University of Aberdeen lecturer has been awarded prestigious funding to help further the development of treatments for life-changing inflammatory diseases.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018