- Farewell to Fernanda Dias da Silva who leaves us this month for Paris: you’ll be greatly missed but we’re sure that Paris will help ease the pain!
- Farewell to Malou Luchtenberg who leaves us this month to return to her home University in Groningen after having been with us since August as a visiting researcher working with Louise Locock
- Welcome to Jemma Healey who joined us as a Research Fellow this month and is working with Katie Gillies
- Congratulations to Jess Wood on the birth of her new baby boy, Milo Beau, and to Dianne Dejean on becoming a grandmother again!
- Congratulations to Zareen Thorlu-Bangura on being appointed as an Assistant Trial Manager. Zareen will start her new post on 1 December
- We have a number of new posts currently being advertised primarily for Trial Managers and Assistant Trial Managers, as well as for an Information Specialist. The posts can be viewed and applied for via the University’s vacancies pages.
Staff News - November 2018