HERU Seminar - Dr Anju Keetharuth-
Dr Anju Keetharuth, Health Economics and Decision Science, School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield. Title: The Recovering Quality of Life (ReQoL): can it be the new instrument to generate QALYs in evaluating mental health interventions? Abstract: This talk will cover the new patient reported outcome measure (PROM) for use...
HERU Workshop - Using Health Economics Evidence in Health Care Decision Making
Using Health Economics Evidence in Health Care Decision Making This workshop provides an introduction to the identification, appraisal and application of economic evaluation for policy-making in healthcare. The workshop is suitable for NHS staff who manage budgets or resources who wish to know more about the use of cost-effectiveness evidence. This is...
Public Communication of Science and Technology Conference 2020-
This 3 day conference explores all aspects of public communication of science and technology; and brings together scientists, researchers and practitioners in the field.
Advanced Course in Dietary Assessment Methods-
This is an advanced courses on Dietary Assessment Methods - this year the theme is Looking to the future, learning from the past. The course is intensive and interactive in nature; places are strictly limited to ensure that all participants can engage with the tutors and the group as...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2020
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2020
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020