Meta-Research Short Course-
About the CourseThe purpose of this course is for students to understand the principles of meta-research and to develop skills in relation to research synthesis, meta-analysis and assessment of bias in biomedical research. COURSE OBJECTIVES: 1. To understand the principles of meta-research 2. To conduct and interpret research syntheses applied...
ICES 25th Anniversary Research Symposium-
Celebrating our 25th anniversary, ICES will welcome external partners and stakeholders in addition to our ICES scientists and staff at this very special day of learning and networking. Featuring: keynote speaker(s) fireside chat breakout sessions/workshops presentations networking/poster session
BCS Health Scotland Conference 2017-
To contact the conference organisers with any inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PhUSE Annual Conference 2017-
The beautiful city of Edinburgh, Scotland will be the scene of the 13th PhUSE Annual Conference. The theme for the 2017 Conference is Digital Innovation in Healthcare.
SLLS Conference 2017-
The Society's annual conference, hosted by the University of Stirling, Scotland, UK, will take place between 11 - 13 October 2017. The main conference will run from the morning of Wednesday 11th to lunchtime on Friday 13th.
NHS Research Scotland Annual Conference 2017-
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN Join us in 2017 to celebrate Scotland's dynamic research environment, explore cutting edge science and consider how we translate our research into improved care for patients across NHS Scotland and beyond. With the theme of 'Realistic Medicine: The Value and Impact of Research and Innovation' we are delighted...
European Drug Utilisation Research Group (EuroDURG) Conference 2017-
Annual Conferenece for EuroDURG
Digital Health & Care Conference 2017-
The Scottish Centre for Telehealth and Telecare, NHS 24, the Scottish Government’s Technology Enabled Care and Digital Healthcare Innovation and its eHealth Division are pleased to announce the date and venue for the 2017 Digital Health and Care Conference. The Conference will take place on 22 November 2017. The venue for this...
Course: Introduction to Using Linked Administrative Data for Social and Health Research-
The course will offer a theoretical and practical introduction to accessing and working with linked administrative data, covering topics including: ethics and confidentiality, public engagement, the access process, researcher accreditation, working within a safe setting, methods for linking data, potential issues with using administrative data and methods for dealing with...
Now in its second year, DataFest will showcase Scotland's leading role in data on the international stage, while offering an unprecedented networking platform where you can interact with local and international talent, industry, academia and data enthusiasts. WE ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DATA REVOLUTION Data innovation is disrupting all areas...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018