HERU Seminar - Dr Nora Ferdjaoui-Moumjid-
From healthcare users' preferences to shared decision-making in the medical encounter: key messages and future issues in France
Structured Equation Modelling
Introduction to Structured Equation Modelling with a live demonstration.
IAHS External Speaker: Professor Paul Roderick
Multimorbidity in CKD: a complex challenge
IAHS External Speaker: Professor Niels Peek
Professor Niels Peek, Director, Greater Manchester Connected Health City Health eResearch Centre, School of Health Sciences, The University of Manchester Niels is Professor of Health Informatics at the MRC Health eResearch Centre for North England (www.herc.ac.uk), University of Manchester. His research focuses on improving quality and safety of healthcare using methods and...
HERU Seminar - Professor Andrew Jones-
This HERU Seminar will be delivered by Professor Andrew Jones, Professor of Economics at the University of York. The title of the seminar is to be confirmed and the time of the seminar is provisional. Other HERU seminars are featured on the HERU External Seminars page.
NHSScotland Event - 18 and 19 June 2018-
Held annually across two days, the NHSScotland Event is a key networking and educational event.
Workshop: Intensive Longitudinal Methods - Introduction and Data Analysis Camp-
A 5-day course covering the design and analysis of intensive longitudinal studies.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018