HERU Seminar - Dr Philip Kinghorn-
The first HERU External Seminar of the Autumn 2018 programme will be delivered by Dr Philip Kinghorn, a Research Fellow in the Institute of Applied Health Research at the University of Birmingham. Dr Kinghorn previously worked in HERU from 2010 to 2012. His research interests relate to the measurement and valuation...
HERU Seminar - Julie Ratcliffe-
Professor Julie Ratcliffe is the guest presenter of this HERU seminar. Professor Ratcliffe is Professor of Health Economics in the Institute for Choice, School of Business at the University of South Australia. She also holds honorary professorial positions in the Institute for Health and Wellbeing at the University of Glasgow and...
HERU Seminar - Dr William Whittaker-
Dr William Whittaker is a Senior Lecturer in Health Economics at the University of Manchester, working in the Division of Population Health, Health Services Research & Primary Care. His research interests are centred on equitable access to healthcare, in particular, health inequalities (sexual orientation, resource allocation, access to healthcare) and healthcare resource...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018