Cafe Scientifique - Is exercise bad for our joints?-
An informal way to engage with the latest topics in science
MayFest 2019: Healthy Ageing: What Does it Mean to You?-
What is healthy ageing? What is the best way to age? Come and tell us what you think!
MayFest 2019: In Sickness and in Health: A History of Hospitals in Aberdeen-
The talk looks at the history and development of hospitals in Aberdeen from the founding of the Infirmary at Woolmanhill in the 1730s.
MayFest 2019: First, Do No Harm: Addressing Medication-Related Harm in Older Persons-
Join Professor Phyo Myint and his team to hear about their research and discuss how best to tackle this important issue.
MayFest 2019: Next Time I'm Coming Back as a Man!-
A look at some 'women's problems', current research and how new advances could transform women's lives.
MayFest2019: From Where Do We See? Craft Skills and Aesthetics in MRI-
Join us for the launch of the publication to accompany Beverley Hood's commission for Grampian Hospitals Art Trust. Beverley is investigating the work currently being developed by the IDentIFY research project and its link to Mark-1, the world’s first full body MRI scanner. The talk will be led by Dr Silvia...
HERU Seminar - Dr David Meads-
Dr David Meads is an Associate Professor at the Leeds Institute of Health Sciences at the University of Leeds. He is lead economist on several trials, decision modelling and patient preference studies at the Institute and is interested in exploring and improving decision making in healthcare at individual and organisational levels. He is...
Save the date - NHS Scotland Event 2019-
This year's event will take place on Thursday 30 and Friday 31 May at the Scottish Event Campus (SEC), Glasgow.
HERU Seminar - Anna Heath-
Anna Heath is a Research Assistant in the Department of Statistical Science at University College London. Her main research interests are applying Bayesian statistical analysis to health economic evaluations. She is specifically interested in decision making under uncertainty using Value of Information methods for sensitivity analysis and clinical trial design. Anna...
Public Communication of Science and Technology Conference 2020-
This 3 day conference explores all aspects of public communication of science and technology; and brings together scientists, researchers and practitioners in the field.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2019
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2019
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2019
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2019
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2019
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2019
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2019
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2019
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2020
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2020
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020