NHS Research Scotland Annual Conference 2017-
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN Join us in 2017 to celebrate Scotland's dynamic research environment, explore cutting edge science and consider how we translate our research into improved care for patients across NHS Scotland and beyond. With the theme of 'Realistic Medicine: The Value and Impact of Research and Innovation' we are delighted...
Medical Visualisation Product Forge-
Product Forge is running the Medical Visualisation hackathon in collaboration with Toshiba Medical Visualization Systems Europe, at CodeBase in Edinburgh from Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5th November 2017. Medical Visualisation Product Forge will focus on projects or collaborations that utilise innovations in medical visualisation to deliver improved clinical pathways, and precision...
HERU Seminar - Dr Trine Kjær-
The first confirmed HERU External Seminar for 2017/18 will be given by Dr Trine Kjær, Associate Professor, Centre for Health Economics Research (COHERE), University of Southern Denmark. Title: Preferences for QALYs at end-of-life: an empirical study. Abstract: Recently there has been an increased policy focus on whether gains generated for patients with terminal illness should...
European Drug Utilisation Research Group (EuroDURG) Conference 2017-
Annual Conferenece for EuroDURG
EuroDURG 2017 Conference-
Only four weeks left to register!Online Registration will close 31st October - register now and don't miss out!One Day Registration Fees available One Day Student Registration Fee at £110.00 One Day Registration Fee at £130.00
Digital Health & Care Conference 2017-
The Scottish Centre for Telehealth and Telecare, NHS 24, the Scottish Government’s Technology Enabled Care and Digital Healthcare Innovation and its eHealth Division are pleased to announce the date and venue for the 2017 Digital Health and Care Conference. The Conference will take place on 22 November 2017. The venue for this...
Digital Health and Social Care Conference-
The Scottish Government Technology Enabled Care and eHealth Divisions, and the Scottish Centre for Telehealth and Telecare, NHS24 have an exciting programme for this year’s Digital Health and Social Care Conference which takes place on 22 November 2017. The Conference will anchor the Scottish Digital Health and Social Care Week...
Course: Introduction to Using Linked Administrative Data for Social and Health Research-
The course will offer a theoretical and practical introduction to accessing and working with linked administrative data, covering topics including: ethics and confidentiality, public engagement, the access process, researcher accreditation, working within a safe setting, methods for linking data, potential issues with using administrative data and methods for dealing with...
HERU Seminar - Dr Silvia Mendolia-
Dr Silvia Mendolia, Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Human and Social Capital Research, University of Wollongong, will return to HERU to deliver the external seminar on 12 December. Dr Mendolia previously worked at HERU and delivered an external seminar in 2015. The title of the seminar is to be confirmed and the time of the...
HERU Seminar - Professor Aki Tsuchiya-
This HERU seminar will be given by Professor Aki Tsuchiya of the University of Sheffield. The title of the seminar is to be confirmed and the time of the seminar is provisional. Other HERU seminars are featured on the HERU External Seminars page.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2017
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2017
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018