Students who have withdrawn from the University with the intention of obtaining additional credits to allow them to return to the University, and those who have left the University but who may require additional credits to satisfy the requirements for an award (e.g. a non-honours degree or a certificate or diploma), are eligible to take undergraduate course examinations as an external candidate if they possess a valid Class Certificate.

External candidates entering course examinations at the end of the first half session; end of the second half session; or over the resit examination diet must submit their resit application and the appropriate fee (where applicable) via the Online Store by the resit application dates as published through the Infohub website.

External candidates can request a copy of the relevant examination timetable.  A self-addressed stamped envelope is required.  The timetable is available as a PDF file at