This is an advanced courses on Dietary Assessment Methods - this year the theme is Looking to the future, learning from the past. The course is intensive and interactive in nature; places are strictly limited to ensure that all participants can engage with the tutors and the group as a whole.
Topics covered will include:
- Reflection on dietary assessment methods
- Harnessing the latest technology
- Alternative sources of dietary data
- Advances in food composition data
- Interpreting and evaluating dietary data
- Innovations in biomarkers
- Learning from other disciplines
The course is highly interactive in nature and includes debates; workshops and meet the expert sessions. Delegates are encouraged to provide background information on why they are attending, what they want to get from the course and any specific questions in advance.
Early Bird Rates available until the end of February 2019.
- Hosted by
- University of Aberdeen
- The Rowett Institute
For more information visit event website, or contact
CPD Services, Research and Innovation
Room 36, University Office
University of Aberdeen
Tel: +44 (0)1224 272523
Fax: +44 (0)1224 272319