- Library catalogue, including links to all the electronic journals we subscribe to.
- The Good Writing Guide for Anthropology
- The Student Learning Service can help students with their writing.
No single bibliographic search engine includes every academic journal. You may need to try more than one to locate what you are looking for. And although the University has excellent library resources, we do not hold subscriptions to every journal and so not all papers are available on full text to download. Full text downloading requires access through the University network. If the bibliographic search engine does not link to the full text paper, you may need to look for it elsewhere - such as through the library catalogue. Journal home pages can also usually be located directly through internet search engines.
- Web of Science (journal articles)
- Scopus (journal articles)
- JSTOR (journal articles but usually up to five years before the present only)
- AnthroSource (journals from the American Anthropological Association)
- Anthropology Plus (incorporating Anthropology Index Online. For access follow instructions on pdf)
- International Bibliography of Social Sciences (journal articles and books)