You should discuss any changes to your studies with your supervisor/supervisory team in the first instance. You will need the support of your supervisor and approval of a PGR School Officer to make a change to your studies. 

You will need to complete an application form to change between full- and part-time study.

Please note that if you hold a Tier 4 visa it is not possible to undertake your studies on a part-time basis.