The Z2 uses the Coulter Principle (Electrical Sensing Zone Method) for accurate sizing and counting particles (1-120 µm). This instrument measures concentration for cell populations and provides size distributions just by pressing one button.
Cell or particle counting by automated technique provides accuracy, speed, versatility and reproducibility.
- Single-button calibration
- Absolute cell counts or concentration
- Size distribution of a cell population
- Size distribution graph and size statistics
- Store up-to five analyses settings
- Operator-selectable size settings
For more information: Z2 Coulter Counter