Aberdeen Cardiovascular and Diabetes Centre launched
The University of Aberdeen welcomed around 70 guests to the launch of the Aberdeen Cardiovascular and Diabetes Centre (ACDC) today (Friday, November 2).
University secures three new Athena SWAN Awards
The University of Aberdeen is delighted to announce that another three of its departments have received the Athena SWAN Bronze Award.
Overweight or smoking mums cause 'worrying changes' to unborn children's thyroid
Smoking or being overweight during pregnancy causes 'worrying changes' to the development of the unborn baby's thyroids, and could predispose them to disease after birth, according to a new study from the University of Aberdeen.
First appointment to Aberdeen's £4.5million cancer research team
The University of Aberdeen has made its first major appointment as part of its £4.5million campaign to install a world class cancer research team.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
To mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the University has lit King's Chapel and New King's pink throughout October.
Long term effects of targeted drugs on people with psoriatic arthritis focus of new study
A large UK-wide study examining the impact of targeted drugs on the painful and debilitating condition of psoriatic arthritis, is officially launched today - World Arthritis Day.
A change in approach to tackling Alzheimer's
OPINION :: On World Alzheimer's Day, Professor Alison Murray speaks about a change in direction for Alzheimer's research and Aberdeen's role in tackling the disease.
University of Aberdeen named Scottish University of the Year
The University of Aberdeen has been named Scottish University of the Year in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
Aberdeen academic named as finalist in 2018 Converge Challenge
A University scientist has been announced as a finalist in the 2018 Converge Challenge for her life science business, mycoBiologics.
Internationally acclaimed Care Framework for Huntington's Disease launched in Grampian
One of the world's first local Care Frameworks for Huntington's Disease (HD) has been launched in Grampian.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2012
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2012
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2012
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2012
- May There are no items to show for May 2012
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2012
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2012
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2012
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2012
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2012