01 January 2013-31 March 2015
The Implementing Transnational Telemedicine Solutions project (ITTS) led by the Centre for Rural Health is one of 15 project partnerships from across Europe which have come together as a strategic health cluster.
The project will look at ways to streamline project results to Horizon 2020 and channel EU funding to implement future transnational innovation initiatives in the field of active and healthy ageing and independent living.
The cluster, entitled e-Ucare will aim to:
- learn from other experiences in health innovation
- find new partners for new cooperation
- address recurring difficulties at European level
- find synergy between project activities
- speed innovation to the market
- Implementing Transnational Telemedicine Solutions (ITTS)
- Innovate Dementia
- Regional care Portals (RECAP)
- Consortium for Assistive Adoption (CASA)
- Celtic Alliance for NanoHealth (CAN)
- I-stay@home (ICT SoluTions for an Ageing societY)
- Top Technology Cluster (TTC)
- acCURAte-Business (CURA-B)
- Dignity in Care (DIC)
- Telemedicine and Personalized Care
- Cross Border Cluster Stimulation (GCS)
The e-Ucare project is funded by the INTERREG IVB NWE programme.