Join us in 2017 to celebrate Scotland's dynamic research environment, explore cutting edge science and consider how we translate our research into improved care for patients across NHS Scotland and beyond.
With the theme of 'Realistic Medicine: The Value and Impact of Research and Innovation' we are delighted to welcome over 40 expert speakers to the conference including:
- Ricky Verrall, Head of Chief Scientist Office, Scottish Government
- Dr Catherine Calderwood, Chief Medical Officer, Scottish Government
- Professor Robert Steele, Head of Cancer Research Division & Professor of Surgery,University of Dundee
- Professor Peter Connelly, Clinical Research Champion, NRS Dementia and Neuroprogressive Network
- And many more expert clinicians, research fellows and representatives from NHS, industry, patients, charity groups and regulators
It will be a full programme demonstrating the strength of our research offering in Scotland and provide maximum opportunity for learning, discussion and networking through a range of plenary, parallel and discussion sessions coupled with poster and exhibitor showcases.
We welcome you to review the programme and encourage early registration to secure your space.
- Hosted by
- NHS Research Scotland
- Perth Concert Hall
If you have any queries relating to registration or completion of this form please contact email@example.com
- Online booking available