Methodological research undertaken collaboratively across the Health Care Assessment and Improving Experiences of Care programmes aims to ensure that our research is undertaken using the most efficient and appropriate methods available, as well as contributing to the global research methods literature.
Current Project Highlights
- MERIT: Minority Experiences in Trials
- STRIDE: SupporTing Recruitment and retention Improvements for Diverse Ethnicities
- PRO EDI: Tools to help reviewers make equality, diversity and inclusion assessments
- We have students working on methods research
Completed Project Highlights
- INCLUDE Ethnicity Framework: Ensuring that COVID-19 trials consider ethnicity
- RoboCOS: What outcomes are important for evaluating robotic assisted surgery as a service-level change? An outcome mapping exercise to inform core outcome set development
- ORINOCO: Optimising Resource-use IN Outcome Collection
- RECAP: Feedback matters: How should trial results be reported back to participants?
- STEER: Systematic Techniques to Enhance Retention in RCTs
- INITIAL: Involving patients and the public In sTatistIcal Analysis pLans