The Business School has signed a further agreement with South China Normal University (SCNU).
SCNU and Aberdeen already run a joint MA Real Estate and Finance programme.
The new arrangement will allow SCNU students on this course the opportunity to study in Aberdeen in the 2+2 mode of joint education and receive double degrees from both universities.
Last month, Senior Vice-Principal, Professor Jeremy Kilburn and senior staff members from the University travelled to Guangzhou, Guangdong to sign the agreement.
In addition to Professor Kilburn, the attendees from the University of Aberdeen included: Ms Melanie Viney (Partnerships Officer);
Dr Harminder Battu (Director of Internationalisation); and Ms Tania Fahey Palma (Dean of Internationalisation – China).
The attendees from SCNU included: Vice-President Professor Wu Jian; Professor Dai Shu (Director of Office of International Exchange and Cooperation); Professor Chai Shaoming (Vice Dean, International Business College); Mr Chen Huan (Assistant to the Dean International Business College); and Mr Zhong Nan (Program Director International Business College).
Author: Glenda Garscube
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items for February 2013
- Mar There are no items for March 2013
- Apr There are no items for April 2013
- May There are no items for May 2013
- Jul There are no items for July 2013
- Aug There are no items for August 2013
- Sep There are no items for September 2013
- Oct There are no items for October 2013
- Jan There are no items for January 2012
- Feb There are no items for February 2012
- Mar There are no items for March 2012
- Apr There are no items for April 2012
- May There are no items for May 2012
- Jul There are no items for July 2012
- Aug There are no items for August 2012
- Sep There are no items for September 2012
- Nov There are no items for November 2012