I have just returned from my first visit to Taiwan, to give a keynote talk at a conference on Artificial Intelligence organised by the College of International Studies and Social Sciences at the National Taiwan Normal University, which is located in Taipei. I gave the opening keynote talk, on the…
The oil and gas industry currently finds itself in a situation which is far from comfortable.
On the one hand, the industry just began to recover from the 2014 downturn.
Now the industry faces perhaps an even bigger challenge: the move towards a carbon-free society, also referred to as energy…
Shifting Paradigms; a statement that makes you immediately think of fundamental change. When looking at different economic phenomena, one cannot assess current or past events based solely on mainstream economics. This is where The Aberdeen Political Economy Group (APEG) and our upcoming third annual Shifting Paradigms conference comes into play.…
This week marks the 75th anniversary of Operation Market Garden, an audacious plan by British military leader, Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery. The military operation could have brought the Second War to an end a year early.
Sadly, the planned failed and the war continued for another year before Europe was…
During the summer, over 200 students on the Aberdeen and Qatar campuses learned about digital marketing strategies and tactics, using a selection of tools and techniques that are used by digital professionals. The module explored concepts of Digital Marketing, and the different challenges faced by organisations as they strive for…
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2017
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2017