Real Estate students travel to Athens
Students from the University of Aberdeen Business School recently travelled to Athens, Greece as part of the MA Real Estate programme. The field trip to Athens was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn first-hand about the challenges and opportunities in the retail, office and hospitality sector in Greece...
Student success in European Sales Competition
Congratulations to Martyn Needham and Mario Karapandov, MA Management students at the University of Aberdeen Business School who yesterday took part in the European Sales Competition yesterday in Edinburgh.
Celebrating excellence in teaching
Eight academics at the University of Aberdeen have been recognised in the Excellence in Teaching Awards 2017 - including from the Business School Dr Laura McCann and Mr Russell Williams.
New agreement with South China Normal University
The Business School has signed a further agreement with South China Normal University (SCNU).
The Ultimate Business Show 2017
The Ultimate Business Show 2017, an annual event organised by the Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce, was held at the AECC last week, where Dr Ian Heywood from the Business School gave a speech at the Business Breakfast- Opportunity Driving Growth and then later in the day gave an energetic presentation...
Business School Merit Scholarships
The Business School is offering 25 £5,000 Merit Scholarships for self-funded Masters students.
Business school students honoured at annual EY Prize Giving Ceremony
The University of Aberdeen Business School honoured its high achieving students at a recent prize giving ceremony. The Annual Prize Giving for Accountancy, Finance and Real Estate students, sponsored by EY, took place at the Duncan Rice suite in the University of Aberdeen library. The event celebrates students' academic success...
University welcomes Tanzanian visitors
A group of academics from the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) are visiting the University of Aberdeen as part of a European Union project to develop Tanzania's oil and gas sector.
Business School in Vietnam
The Deputy Dean of the Business School was in Vietnam this week to encourage prospective postgraduate students to study in Aberdeen.
London calling for national award finalist
Vivien Nagy, a second year Economics and Accountancy student at the University of Aberdeen Business School, has reached the final of the TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards 2017, which takes place in London in April.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items for February 2013
- Mar There are no items for March 2013
- Apr There are no items for April 2013
- May There are no items for May 2013
- Jul There are no items for July 2013
- Aug There are no items for August 2013
- Sep There are no items for September 2013
- Oct There are no items for October 2013
- Jan There are no items for January 2012
- Feb There are no items for February 2012
- Mar There are no items for March 2012
- Apr There are no items for April 2012
- May There are no items for May 2012
- Jul There are no items for July 2012
- Aug There are no items for August 2012
- Sep There are no items for September 2012
- Nov There are no items for November 2012