Double delight for University of Aberdeen in Northern Star Business Awards 2021
The University is celebrating after being shortlisted in two categories of one of the region's most prestigious awards.
A collaborated effort -online sessions to support students from diverse backgrounds
The Centre for Academic Development along with the Business School and the School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition organised three mini online sessions on 'Supporting Learning for Students from Diverse Ethnic, Cultural and Educational Backgrounds,' to support University teaching staff. The organisers were Dr Jennifer Duthie (Centre for Academic...
Dr Takahiko Kiso receives honourable mention at the EAERE Awards for Environmental Economics
A recent paper by Dr Takahiko Kiso, lecturer at the University of Aberdeen and member of the Aberdeen Centre for Research in Energy Economics and Finance (ACREEF), has received an honourable mention at the EAERE Award for the Best Paper Published in Environmental and Resource Economics in 2019. The paper...
How will coronavirus affect the UK's oil and gas industry?
The oil and gas sector is wrestling with the dual shock of COVID-19 and substantial falls in the oil price, some of which predated the crisis. What are the implications for the industry - and for exploration and development activity in the UK continental shelf (UKCS)? Two recent studies of...
Study predicts sharp decrease in UKCS medium- and long-term production following oil price collapse
A study examining the prospects for activity in the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS) has projected a sharp decrease in medium- and long-term production from 2019-2050. The findings are consistent with substantial job losses and many undeveloped discoveries, said co-author Alex Kemp, Professor of Petroleum Economics at the University of Aberdeen...
New memberships mark Business School's commitment to enhanced learning
The University of Aberdeen Business School has recently received membership status to two leading international organisations, PRME & EFMD dedicated to transforming learning for the world's leading business and management schools.
Business School celebrates winning proposal as part of Think. Act. Scale. Pathfinder Programmes
The Business School are delighted to announce their involvement, success and winning proposal as part of the recent open call to Scottish Universities to run a three Scale-Up Teaching Programme initiative in collaboration with The Scottish Funding Council.
Professor Ioannis Theodossiou discusses Systemic Crises in ASECU Conference
Professor Ioannis Theodossiou of the Business School was recently invited to join a team of academic and industry moderators as part of the first ASECU teleconference.
Business School professor co-authors Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors report
Congratulations to Professor Norman Hutchison for his contribution as co-author of the RICS World Built Environment Forum "Bridging the gap: Private investment in future infrastructure provision" report this week.
Aberdeen University Consulting Group shortlisted for the National Societies and Volunteering Awards
After their win at the UK Case competition in February, the largest student-led competition of its kind in the UK, the Aberdeen University Consulting Group have been shortlisted for the National Societies and Volunteering Awards 2020 for the "Development Award".
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2016
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2016
- May There are no items to show for May 2016
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2016
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2016
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2016
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2016
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2012
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2012
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2012
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2012
- May There are no items to show for May 2012
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2012
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2012
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2012
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2012