Top marks for University in National Student Survey
Students have given the quality of teaching at the University of Aberdeen their seal of approval in the latest National Student Survey (NSS).
Delegation from SDNU visits the University of Aberdeen and Business School
The University of Aberdeen Business School this week welcomed a delegation from Shangdong Normal University (SDNU) as part of the ongoing partnership agreement that was formed in January 2016, when both universities signed an articulation agreement leading to a double degree in a range of business school disciplines.
MBA Energy Management student in Mexican conference visit
A Mexican student studying towards an MBA in Energy Management at the University of Aberdeen has recently taken part in a major student energy conference in her homeland.
Business School student attends 8th University Scholars Leadership Symposium in Thailand
Angus Hepburn, a 2nd yr MA Business Management student from the University of Aberdeen Business School, has travelled to the United Nations, Bangkok in Thailand to attend the 8th University Scholars Leadership Symposium, from the 1st of August to the 7th 2017.
Welcome to students from SCNU and SDNU!
We are pleased to welcome a group of students from South China Normal University and Shangdong Normal University to the University of Aberdeen.
PhD Success for Lara!
Congratulations to Lara Alhaddad who last week successfully completed her PhD in Accounting and Finance.
The University of Aberdeen Business School joins the AACSB
We are delighted to announce that the University of Aberdeen Business School is now part of the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accreditation network.
Economics prizewinners celebrate their success
Five of the best performing Economics undergraduates have their achievements recognised.
Congratulations to all of our graduates!
We would like to congratulate all of our summer graduates 2017 for their hard work, dedication and wish them all the very best for the future!
Real Estate students travel to Athens
Students from the University of Aberdeen Business School recently travelled to Athens, Greece as part of the MA Real Estate programme. The field trip to Athens was an excellent opportunity for the students to learn first-hand about the challenges and opportunities in the retail, office and hospitality sector in Greece...
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items for February 2013
- Mar There are no items for March 2013
- Apr There are no items for April 2013
- May There are no items for May 2013
- Jul There are no items for July 2013
- Aug There are no items for August 2013
- Sep There are no items for September 2013
- Oct There are no items for October 2013
- Jan There are no items for January 2012
- Feb There are no items for February 2012
- Mar There are no items for March 2012
- Apr There are no items for April 2012
- May There are no items for May 2012
- Jul There are no items for July 2012
- Aug There are no items for August 2012
- Sep There are no items for September 2012
- Nov There are no items for November 2012