A group of final year Management Studies students from the University of Aberdeen's Business School pitted their wits against teams from across the UK last week when they took part in the Salesforce Scottish Open Sales Competition.
The teams were challenged to sell under real-life conditions to blue-chip companies including San Francisco-based software and enterprise firm Salesforce and Royal Bank of Scotland, who co-sponsored the event. The competition was inspired by a similar event that takes place in the US, and included a range of talks and feedback sessions from industry experts.
The University of Aberdeen’s three teams included students from across Europe, including Nikolett Arabadzsov who praised MBA Executive Fellow Peter Waggott for his help during the competition.
“We were excited to take on this challenge and represent the University in such a high-profile competition, and I’d like to thank Peter for his help and advice, not only in this competition but during our time at University,” he said.
“His encouragement to be creative, innovative and open-minded is something that is sure to serve us all well in our future careers.”
Author: Elmar Dunninc
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items for February 2013
- Mar There are no items for March 2013
- Apr There are no items for April 2013
- May There are no items for May 2013
- Jul There are no items for July 2013
- Aug There are no items for August 2013
- Sep There are no items for September 2013
- Oct There are no items for October 2013
- Jan There are no items for January 2012
- Feb There are no items for February 2012
- Mar There are no items for March 2012
- Apr There are no items for April 2012
- May There are no items for May 2012
- Jul There are no items for July 2012
- Aug There are no items for August 2012
- Sep There are no items for September 2012
- Nov There are no items for November 2012