The University of Aberdeen Business School '2+2' undergraduate honours degree programme allows selected students at either Wuhan University, Shandong Normal Universitiy, University of Economics, Hochminh City, Vietnam or South China Normal University to spend their first two years at their home university completing an agreed course of student, followed by years 3 and 4 at the University of Aberdeen.
International Partner Universities
The following universities have a 2+2 partnership agreement with the Business School:
- Wuhan University
- South China Normal University
- Shandong Normal University
- University of Economics, Hochminh City, Vietnam - collaborates with Postgraduate Degrees
Programmes You Can Study:
- MA Economics and Finance - Wuhan University
- Finance and Real Estate - South China Normal University
- MA Economics and Finance - Shandong Normal University
- MSc Finance and Investment Management - University of Economics, Hochminh City, Vietnam
Partner With Us!
- More information about international partnerships if you are interested in developing an international partner programme with us.
- For further support contact the international team to assist you with questions.