We understand that your circumstances may change. We want you to know that we are here for you, and you have a number of options available.
- You can defer your offer to a future intake
If you are unable to join us in September 2023, you can ask for your offer to be deferred to January 2024 or September 2024. If you wish to defer your offer, click on the link below to fill in the deferral form
If you hold multiple offers, please fill in the form separately for each offer.
Please note that if you have already registered on your degree, you cannot defer your offer. You need to request a suspension of studies from our Registry Team. Click here for more information on this.
- You can talk to us if you need more information
We understand that these are anxious times. If you want to talk to someone about your options, you can email email@example.com to discuss, you can chat with our staff and students or you can join us for one of our virtual events.
- You can study with us online instead
If you are unable to join us in person to undertake your studies you may find studying online a suitable alternative.
We offer respected online degree qualifications across a range of disciplines. All designed to fit around full-time work and family life.
Online learning gives you access to our academic expertise wherever you are, with no need for a study visa
- You’ll graduate with exactly the same degree qualification as you would on campus, and your degree certificate will not mention online.
- You’ll learn from the same professors, lecturers and researchers that teach our on-campus courses.
- You can graduate on campus – our online and campus students graduate together, side by side.
- You can pay per term to spread the cost.
We help thousands of students achieve an online education each year, from over 100 countries. Join our online community and we’ll support you every step of the way.
- You could start with a short course and build to a Masters degree
If you are unable to commit to a full-time, on-campus degree, our online short courses offer a flexible, affordable entry route to some of our online Masters degrees.
Our Masters-level online short courses can help you start studying for a Masters degree if:
- You do not meet the Masters degree’s formal entry requirements
- You’ve missed the degree’s application deadline, or
- You want to start your postgraduate studies without committing to a full degree.