Research opportunities for MBChB undergraduates with an interest in research and/or education often become available during term-time. Some of the well known scholarships available to medical students are listed under the Related Resources section. Most of these scholarships require the supervisors to apply with a named student. Therefore, it is advisable that students take initiative in exploring opportunities with a potential supervisor.
Enquiries should be directed to Professor Colin Lumsden.
A comprehensive list of Aberdeen MBChB undergraduate prizes can be found on the Registry website.
National undergraduate prizes for MBChB undergraduates are advertised year-round online. See below for updated list of prizes available.
- Royal Society of Medicine Prizes
- Medical Women's Federation Prizes
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Prizes
- Royal College of Psychiatry Prize
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Association of Physicians of Great Britain & Ireland