IT Service Desk
Chat with us live via MyIT
At myit.abdn.ac.uk you can:
- Chat live with IT Service Desk staff during working hours
- Report an IT issue or ask a question
- Check the progress and update any existing calls you have logged
Chat with staff is available from 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Out of Hours: Our chat bot at myit.abdn.ac.uk will try to answer your question.
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
At the start of each term, we have a high load of queries, and may take longer than usual to respond; please don't send us repeat queries.
Visit us in person
- In The Sir Duncan Rice Library, Floor 1
- In the Medical Library, Polwarth Building, Floor 1
Available between 9am and 4.45pm, except for Wednesdays between 9am and 10.45am due to staff training.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
To enable learning, research and knowledge sharing across campuses and beyond through IT Service Desk excellence.
To provide world class, customer driven IT services to enable the University of Aberdeen to generate highly valued research, teach effectively, and share ideas.