Service Desk - first line support
The Service Desk is your first point of contact for IT support at the University.
How to contact us
- Login to the MyIT portal - our self service web facility - to:
- log a new call with the Service Desk
- update your call with new information
- check the progress of any open calls you have logged
- Email us at email@example.com
- Drop in at the following locations:
G84, Old Aberdeen
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 09:00-17:00 Wed 10:30-17:00 Polwarth
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 09:00-17:00 Wed 10:30-17:00
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri
(closed for lunch 12:30-13:30)
*term time only
An out-of-hours (OOH) helpline operates from 17:00 to 08:00 weekdays and provides 24 hour cover over weekends and public holidays. During these times, any call you make to our Service Desk number - 3636 - is automatically transferred to the OOH Helpline.