IT Service Desk
How to contact us
- Login to the MyIT portal - our self service web facility - to:
- log a new call with the Service Desk
- update your call with new information
- check the progress of any open calls you have logged
- Email us at email@example.com
- Phone us on +44 (0)1224 273636
- Drop in at the following locations:
The Sir Duncan Rice Library
First Floor, Old Aberdeen
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 09:00-17:00 Wed 10:45-17:00 Polwarth
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 09:00-17:00 (closed for lunch 13:00-14:00) Wed 10:30-17:00 (closed for lunch 13:00-14:00)
An out-of-hours (OOH) helpline operates from 17:00 to 08:00 weekdays and provides 24 hour cover over weekends and public holidays. During these times, any call you make to our Service Desk number is automatically transferred to the OOH Helpline.
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
To enable learning, research and knowledge sharing across campuses and beyond through IT Service Desk excellence.
To provide world class, customer driven IT services to enable the University of Aberdeen to generate highly valued research, teach effectively, and share ideas.