Brain Aging, imaging of subclinical and clinical brain abnormalities, the causes and consequences of cerebrovascular disease, nutrition and the brain, developmental programming of the brain.
Page 1 of 4 Results 1 to 10 of 38
- Khezrian, M, McNeil, CJ, Murray, AD & Myint, PK 2020, 'An overview of prevalence, determinants and health outcomes of polypharmacy', Therapeutic Advances in Drug Safety, vol. 11, pp. 1-10. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177%2F2042098620933741
- Khezrian, M, Waymont, JMJ, Myint, PK, McNeil, CJ, Whalley, L, Staff, R & Murray, AD 2020, 'Aspirin moderates the association between cardiovascular risk, brain white matter hyperintensity total lesion volume and processing speed in normal ageing', Maturitas, vol. 133, pp. 49-53. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2020.01.001
- Rupprechter, S, Romaniuk, L, Series, P, Hirose, T, Hawkins, E, Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Shen, X, Harris, MA, Campbell, A, Porteous, D, Macfarlane, JA, Lawrie, SM, Murray, AD, Delgado, MR, McIntosh, AM, Whalley, HC & Steele, JD 2020, 'Blunted medial prefrontal cortico-limbic reward-related effective connectivity and depression', Brain, vol. 143, no. 6, pp. 1946-1956. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/awaa106
- Malden, DE, Mangoni, AA, Woodman, RJ, Thies, F, McNeil, C, Murray, AD & Soiza, RL 2020, 'Circulating asymmetric dimethylarginine and cognitive decline: A 4‐year follow‐up study of the 1936 Aberdeen Birth Cohort', International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/gps.5355
- Habota, T, Sandu, A-L, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Steele, JD, Macfarlane, JA, Whalley, HC, Valentine, R, Younie, D, Crouch, N, Hawkins, EL, Hirose, Y, Romaniuk, L, Milburn, K, Buchan, G, Coupar, T, Stirling, M, Baljit, J, MacLennan, B, Priba, L, Harris, MA, Hafferty, JD, Adams, MJ, Campbell, AI, MacIntyre, DJ, Pattie, A, Murphy, L, Reynolds, RM, Elliot, R, Penton-Voak, IS, Munafò, MR, Evans, KL, Seckl, JR, Wardlaw, JM, Lawrie, SM, Haley, CS, Porteous, DJ, Deary, IJ, Murray, AD & McIntosh, AM 2019, 'Cohort profile for the STratifying Resilience and Depression Longitudinally (STRADL) study: A depression-focused investigation of Generation Scotland, using detailed clinical, cognitive, and neuroimaging assessments', Wellcome open research, vol. 4, 185. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.12688/wellcomeopenres.15538.1
- Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Waiter, GD, Habota, T, Younie, DA, McNeil, CJ, McIntosh, AM & Murray, AD 2019, 'Differences in brain functional connectivity networks between cognitive decliners and sustainers', SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting 2019, Dundee, United Kingdom, 21/06/19.
- Romaniuk, L, Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Xueyi, S, Harris, MA, Macfarlane, JA, Lawrie, SM, Deary, IJ, Murray, AD, Delgardo, MR, Steele, JD, McIntosh, AM & Whalley, HC 2019, 'The Neurobiology of Personal Control During Reward Learning and Its Relationship to Mood', Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 190-199. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bpsc.2018.09.015
- Khezrian, M, McNeil, CJ, Myint, PK & Murray, AD 2019, 'The association between polypharmacy and late life deficits in cognitive, physical and emotional capability: a cohort study', International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 251-257. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11096-018-0761-2
- Waymont, JMJ, Petsa, C, McNeil, CJ, Murray, AD & Waiter, GD 2019, 'Validation and comparison of two automated methods to quantify brain white matter hyperintensities of presumed vascular origin', Journal of International Medical Research. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0300060519880053
- Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Habota, T, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Hannaford, E, Clark, H, McIntosh, AM & Murray, AD 2018, 'Cortical complexity predicts IQ', SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 25/06/18.