Brain Aging, imaging of subclinical and clinical brain abnormalities, the causes and consequences of cerebrovascular disease, nutrition and the brain, developmental programming of the brain.
Page 1 of 4 Results 1 to 10 of 34
- Habota, T, Sandu, A-L, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Steele, JD, Macfarlane, JA, Whalley, HC, Valentine, R, Younie, D, Crouch, N, Hawkins, EL, Hirose, Y, Romaniuk, L, Milburn, K, Buchan, G, Coupar, T, Stirling, M, Baljit, J, MacLennan, B, Priba, L, Harris, MA, Hafferty, JD, Adams, MJ, Campbell, AI, MacIntyre, DJ, Pattie, A, Murphy, L, Reynolds, RM, Elliot, R, Penton-Voak, IS, Munafò, MR, Evans, KL, Seckl, JR, Wardlaw, JM, Lawrie, SM, Haley, CS, Porteous, DJ, Deary, IJ, Murray, AD & McIntosh, AM 2019, 'Cohort profile for the STratifying Resilience and Depression Longitudinally (STRADL) study: A depression-focused investigation of Generation Scotland, using detailed clinical, cognitive, and neuroimaging assessments', Wellcome open research. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.12688/wellcomeopenres.15538.1
- Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Waiter, GD, Habota, T, Younie, DA, McNeil, CJ, McIntosh, AM & Murray, AD 2019, 'Differences in brain functional connectivity networks between cognitive decliners and sustainers' SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting 2019, Dundee, United Kingdom, 21/06/19, .
- Romaniuk, L, Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Xueyi, S, Harris, MA, Macfarlane, JA, Lawrie, SM, Deary, IJ, Murray, AD, Delgardo, MR, Steele, JD, McIntosh, AM & Whalley, HC 2019, 'The Neurobiology of Personal Control During Reward Learning and Its Relationship to Mood', Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 190-199. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bpsc.2018.09.015
- Khezrian, M, McNeil, CJ, Myint, PK & Murray, AD 2019, 'The association between polypharmacy and late life deficits in cognitive, physical and emotional capability: a cohort study', International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 251-257. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11096-018-0761-2
- Waymont, JMJ, Petsa, C, McNeil, CJ, Murray, AD & Waiter, GD 2019, 'Validation and comparison of two automated methods to quantify brain white matter hyperintensities of presumed vascular origin', Journal of International Medical Research. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0300060519880053
- Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Habota, T, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Hannaford, E, Clark, H, McIntosh, AM & Murray, AD 2018, 'Cortical complexity predicts IQ' SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 25/06/18, .
- McNeil, CJ, Myint, PK, Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Potter, JF, Staff, R, Whalley, LJ & Murray, AD 2018, 'Increased diastolic blood pressure is associated with MRI biomarkers of dementia-related brain pathology in normative ageing', Age and Ageing, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 95-100. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/ageing/afx102
- Khezrian, M, Myint, PK, McNeil, CJ & Murray, AD 2017, 'A Review of Frailty Syndrome and Its Physical, Cognitive and Emotional Domains in the Elderly', Geriatrics, vol. 2, no. 4, 36. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/geriatrics2040036
- Rana, AK, Sandu, A-L, Robertson, KL, McNeil, CJ, Whalley, LJ, Staff, RT & Murray, AD 2017, 'A comparison of measurement methods of hippocampal atrophy rate for predicting Alzheimer's dementia in the Aberdeen Birth Cohort of 1936', Alzheimer's & Dementia: Diagnosis, Assessment & Disease Monitoring, vol. 6, pp. 31-39. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dadm.2016.11.007
- Chapko, D, Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, McNeil, CJ & Murray, AD 2017, 'Early Brain Development and Cognitive Ageing: A Global Challenge', Neuro Central.