Welcome to the group: Lili Xu
Lili joins the group after completing a PhD in health services and policy at the College of Public Health at the University of Iowa, USA.
Epi Group study team fight back against global public health emergency
Following the declaration by the World Health Organisation (WHO) that antimicrobial resistance is one of the top global public health threats facing humanity, a 5-year long project is now underway to find the best and most effective forms of defence against this growing problem.
Welcome to the group: Cara Ghiglieri
Cara joins the group from Northern Ireland, where she is currently finalising her health psychology PhD in the Centre for Improving Health-Related Quality of Life (CIHRQoL) at Queen's University, Belfast.
Centre for Musculoskeletal Health and Work (CMHW) Annual Research Meeting 2023
On Tuesday 22nd March 2023 we welcomed academic collaborators, funding partners and some very special guests to P&J Live to join together with friends and colleagues here in-person in Aberdeen.
Welcome to the group: Jennifer Riley
Jennifer joins the group having worked previously in the Health Services Research Unit (HSRU) and Divinity school at University of Aberdeen. Her professional passions lie in interdisciplinary work surrounding death and dying.
Welcome to the group: Stephen Bridgman
Stephen joins the group as an Honorary Senior Lecturer and will work with our team across a number of projects.
2023 Epidemiology Group newsletter now available!
Our annual newsletter has now been published, featuring updates and highlights from the past year.
Presentation on lifestyle factors and response to anti-TNF treatments in axSpa at ACR 2022
Professor Gareth Jones presented on lifestyle factors and response to anti-TNF treatments in axial spondyloarthritis at one of the world's largest rheumatology conferences.
Welcome to the group: Jay Woods
Jay joins the group from the Centre for Healthcare and Randomised Trials (CHaRT) team, and will be working as a Project Assistant for the UK Antimicrobial Registry (UKAR) study.
Making it Work - Scotland focus group recruitment now underway!
We are looking for people to take part in focus groups to share their experiences of work support for people with musculoskeletal conditions.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2020
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2020
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020