Latest HERU Blog post - cost-benefit analysis in dentistry
The latest HERU Blog post looks at cost-benefit analysis in dentistry. Dwayne Boyers of HERU looks at how HERU's expertise in valuation can be combined with economic evaluation techniques to explore the value for money of dental treatments. The post discusses the particular difficulties in assessing the value for money...
New online short course in health economics - starts January 2020.
Learn about the key concepts in health economics with our new online short course. The course is for health professionals and other interested students who would like an introduction to the core concepts in health economics. No prior knowledge of economics is required. Health economics applies economic thinking to the analysis of...
HERU Newsletter - September 2019
The September 2019 HERU newsletter has been published. In the newsletter we reflect on our summer activity, including hosting our summer interns and visitors to the unit, and highlight several conference events that HERU staff and students attended. We also feature some recently funded research: The Chief Scientist Office (CSO) have...
Welcome to HERU PhD student Huixuan Gao
Welcome to the latest HERU PhD student Huixuan Gao. Huixuan started her PhD in October and her topic of research is ‘The value and costs of unpaid care for older people in China'. She has been awarded an Elphinstone Scholarship to undertake the PhD, which will be supervised by Professor...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018