HERU Blog post - the ActWELL programme
The second HERU blog post to mark Breast Cancer Awareness month looks at the ActWELL programme. ActWELL is a lifestyle change programme that aims to reduce the risk of developing breast cancer. Women participating in the programme are encouraged to lose weight and increase physical activity through personal coaching from trained volunteers....
HERU online short course in health economics - starts January 2021.
Learn about the key concepts in health economics with our online short course
Breast cancer treatment preferences - HERU Blog post
The latest HERU Blog post highlights our current project researching the treatment preferences of patients with secondary breast cancer. With researchers from the University of Edinburgh and NHS Lothian, the INFO-BC project aims to get a better understanding of what is important to secondary breast cancer patients when making treatment...
BiCARB Study featured in latest HERU Blog post
Our latest HERU Blog article looks at the findings of the BiCARB study. The study looked at the clinical and cost-effectiveness of sodium bicarbonate to reduce acidosis in older people who have chronic kidney disease (CKD). Acidosis, excessive acids in blood, can lead to a range of health issues and...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018