- Introductory Course Programme
It is anticipated the day will start at 09.30 and finish at 17.30. The topics covered will include:
- Which dietary assessment method to use
- Diet Diaries
- 24 Hour Recall and Diet Histories
- Food Frequency Questionnaires
- Converting dietary data to nutrient analysis practical
- Discussion Sessions
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. A full programme will be available in due course.
- Advanced Course Programme
It is anticipated that day one will start at 09.30. The course will end at approximately 17.30 days 1 and 2, and 15.30 on day 3.
Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout and there is a course dinner on day 1 which are included in the delegate fee.
This year the course theme is Looking to the future, learning from the past.
Topics covered will include:
- Reflection on dietary assessment methods
- Harnessing the latest technology
- Alternative sources of dietary data
- Advances in food composition data
- Interpreting and evaluating dietary data
- Innovations in biomarkers
- Learning from other disciplines
The course is highly interactive in nature and includes debates; workshops and meet the expert sessions. Delegates are encouraged to provide background information on why they are attending, what they want to get from the course and any specific questions in advance.
- Previous Years' Programmes
You can view the previous years' programmes as an indication of the content.
Please note that the course is heavily updated and amended each year with new speakers brought in, to account for delegate feedback and new developments in the field.