The Festival and Events team are happy to advise and support with events.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com
If you are planning a virtual event, please complete the virtual events proposal form.
The University of Aberdeen Festival and Events Team is responsible for organising some of the institution's flagship cultural, corporate and public facing events. We have an exciting programme of virtual events you can enjoy, check out our events here. We also have some interesting podcasts available on the Podcast Hub.
PLEASE NOTE: The Festival and Events Team are currently doing hybrid working so may not be able to answer the phones at certain times, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact the team
Jill Murray - Events Manager
Email: email@example.com / 01224 273874
Lottie Rodger - Events Officer
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01224 273233
Lynne Grant - Events Officer
Email: email@example.com / 01224 274625
General Events Resources
Information for University of Aberdeen staff
- Do you want to host a University of Aberdeen event?
You may find these guides useful when planning:
- Events Toolkit - How to organise an in person event
- Hosting Virtual Event - Support and guidance for planning an online event or podcast
- Uploading an Event to your Events Feed - Guide to adding your event to your school/department events page
- Online Events Safeguarding - A guide to help you minimise risk, as well as manage and respond appropriately to safeguarding concerns at your event.
Please contact the Festival and Events team if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: if you would like to book a venue or organise catering please contact the Conference and Events team at email@example.com