Page 1 of 21 to 10 of 14 Events
Online CPD Course - Biological Wastewater Treatment and Anaerobic Digestion: Theory, Design and Practice-
ON-DEMAND ONLINE CPD COURSE- The University of Aberdeen is delighted to offer this IChemE Approved on-demand online CPD Course which is aimed at professionals and PhD students working in the areas of biological wastewater treatment and anaerobic digestion.
Podcast Series: 525 Years in the Pursuit of Truth - A New History of The University of Aberdeen-
A podcast series that will present a new history of The University of Aberdeen, one that accounts for the University's activities in the transnational and global transmission of ideas since its foundation.
Envisioning Women's Places: Photographs from the George Washington Wilson Collection-
Presenting rarely seen photographs from the Victorian and Edwardian eras, this online exhibition showcases the spaces women inhabited, from the studio to the golf course.
A Rare Nicht Oot: 100 Years of Aberdeen's Student Show-
An online exhibition celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Aberdeen Student Show, the longest running student stage show of its kind.
In Conversation with... Graham McWilliam-
The Royal Seal of Approval
Cruickshank Botanic Garden Virtual Summer Walk-
We hope you'll join us for another virtual Cruickshank Botanic Garden walk, this time taking a look at the gardens in full summer bloom! Curator Mark Paterson will once again lead the session, sharing his pre-recorded footage of the gardens and telling us a little bit about what can be found in the gardens during summertime....
The Launch of 'Walter Scott and Song': Celebrating Scott 250-
Join us for a virtual celebration of the 250th anniversary of Walter Scott’s birth, and the opening of the University’s new online exhibition, Walter Scott and Song: Retuning the Harp of the North, on Tuesday 17 August from 6pm (BST). With an introduction by Professor Ali Lumsden, Exhibition Curator and Director of...
Generational Differences in Interpreting Social Cues-
Join Professor Louise Phillips, from the School of Psychology, on Thursday 9 September from 4pm (BST) as she discusses generational differences in interpreting social cues. We are constantly decoding cues from the faces, voices and bodies of other people to work out what they feel and what their intentions might be....
Reproductive Health Care and Policy Concerns: Regulation of Surrogacy Arrangements in Sri Lanka and Lessons Learned from the United Kingdom
Introduction to Offshore Decommissioning-
3-4 week online course with live sessions with our academic team.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2021
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2021
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2021
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2022
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2022
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2022
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2022
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2022
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2022
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2022
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2022
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2022