Open to all levels and experience. This half-day online CPD course enables businesses and entrepreneurs to embrace the concept of 'Industry 4.0' by showcasing the potential of robotics and automation for increasing productivity in industry.
Robotics has shown to increase productivity in agriculture, food supply chain, healthcare, logistics and manufacturing.
It is estimated that technologies related to Robotics and Autonomous Systems will have a potential annual economic impact in 2025 of $9.8- $19.3 trillion.
Robotics can streamline many processes including order picking, warehouse management, domestic cleaning, and shelf replenishing. Open to all levels and experience, the course will give attendees an insight into practical applications of currently available technology in bespoke industrial contexts as well as the opportunity to participate in a group exercise and Q&A session.
The course will also feature a case study presented by Peacock Technology, an engineering consultancy that specialises in solving automation challenges for clients throughout the world.
This course is endorsed by NMIS Manufacturing Skills Academy and is part of their Continuous Professional Development programme.
Benefits of Attending?
- Build their understanding of robotic and autonomous systems
- Explore opportunities to modernise their technology, processes, and workforce for increased productivity
- Capture and highlight recent trends in the field of robotics
- Learn about safety in physical robot interaction and human-robot cooperation
Participants will take away
- A framework for thinking about opportunities afforded by robotics and autonomous systems
- Tools to approach selection of effective robotics solutions for industry
- A set of actions to take in order to prepare robot-supported processes to foster efficiency, cost-effectiveness, safety, and conserve resources
- Gain a CPD Certificate from the University of Aberdeen and endorsed by the National Manufacturing Institute Scotland as part of their Continuous Professional Development Programme
- Dr Elena Giannaccini
For general event enquiries, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online booking available