2-day ECITB approved course
** Event cancellation**
The University of Aberdeen and the CPD Services team have cancelled all forthcoming courses and events due to take place in the coming months.
We are working with academic teams and organising committees to make necessary arrangements but please accept our sincere apologises for any inconvenience this may cause and be assured that the decision has been taken only after much consideration and reflects government issued guidance. The continued safety and wellbeing of you, visitors, the University and the wider community are very much our priority in light of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We will seek to update you on any plans to stage future events at a later date. Please refer to our events web pages at www.abdn.ac.uk/cpd
Course objectives include:
- Understand the Context of offshore decommissioning.
- State the health, safety and environmental and legal considerations associated with Offshore Decommissioning.
- Identify the ongoing liability obligations post-decommissioning.
- Identify Improvements in the decommissioning process.
- Examine the methods and considerations for cost planning of decommissioning activities.
- Understand the importance of robust stakeholder engagement during offshore decommissioning projects.
- Characterise the requirements for decommissioning an asset offshore.
- Recognise the requirements for the onshore dismantling of decommissioned assets.
- Hosted by
- National Decommissioning Centre
Mrs Julie Dixon
University of Aberdeen
Room 28, University Office
Aberdeen, AB24 3FX
Telephone: +44(0)1224 272523
- Online booking available