Advertise your opportunities for free on CareerConnect
You can advertise graduate jobs, placements, internships and part-time jobs to our students and graduates free of charge. Our CareerConnect system allows you to submit details of your opportunities directly to our team. We aim to publish advert(s) within three working days. Please note, we can not accept adverts for events on CareerConnect. Please send details of your events to email@example.com and we will be happy to add them to CareerConnect for you.
How to use CareerConnect
- Login/ register
- Go to Opportunities > Post Opportunity
- To advertise to University of Aberdeen students and graduates only, select the first option (with the CareerConnect logo). To select one of the paid packages that are available, and share your advert with other universities, select the second option (with the TargetConnect Link logo).
Before posting your opportunities we recommend that you read our guidelines on advertising vacancies.
- Our policy for advertising vacancies
- Our policy for accepting vacancies from recruitment agencies
- Employer's guide to recruiting international graduates (International Student Employability Group)
- Recruiting international graduates - a guide for employers (International Student Employability Group)
Unpaid internships can be fairly common in some sectors, but in the main we would advise these are avoided. The University of Aberdeen Careers and Employability Service will never advertise unpaid internships.
- Work experience standard (AGCAS) - minimum requirements for a work experience opportunity that we expect to be met
- Find our more about employment rights and pay for interns from Gov.uk
If you have any questions about advertising opportunities or have a problem using CareerConnect please contact us: