Dr Seungho Lee is a Lecturer in Finance at the Business School. He has served as Leader of the Online MSc Finance Programme, Deputy Exams Officer, Academic Integrity Committee Panel at the school.
Seungho published several academic articles in peer-reviewed finance journals, including Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions, and Money, Journal of Asset Management, and Research in International Business and Finance, and serves as a reviewer for Finance Research Letters, Journal of Asset Management, and Research in International Business and Finance. His research interest covers various topics in the discipline, including international investment, financial risk management, market efficiency and cryptocurrency.
He has done consulting works for a number of business firms and government organizations, including Select Sector SPDRs, Rakuten, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., and Middlebury College.
Please see Seungho's Curriculum Vitae (CV_Seungho) for more details.
Prizes and Awards
- Nominee for the Governor General’s Gold Medal (Canada / 2020)
Investment, FinTech (Cryptocurrencies), Risk Management, Market Efficiency, Behavioural Finance, International Finance
I am currently accepting PhDs in Finance.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your research ideas further.
- Information Asymmetry, Cultural Difference, and Divergence of Investor Reaction: Empirical Evidence from the Chinese and U.S. Stock Markets (with Thomas Walker, Aoran Zhang, and Yunfei Zhao)
- The Effects of Negative Interest Rate on Equity and Currency Exchange Markets (with Lorne N. Switzer)
- Professor Lorne N. Switzer (Concordia University, Montreal, Canada)
- Professor Thomas J. Walker (Concordia University, Montreal, Canada)
- Dr Jun Wang (Western University, London, Canada)
- Dr Aoran Zhang (University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK)
- Dr Nabil El Meslmani (American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon)
- Deputy Exams Officer
- Academic Integrity Panel
- Course Coordinator: BU5526 Portfolio Analysis and Management (2020/21)
Page 1 of 1 Results 1 to 7 of 7
The COVID-19 Pandemic, Short Sale Ban, and Market Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from the European Equity MarketsJournal of Asset Management, vol. 23, pp. 156-171Contributions to Journals: Articles
Measuring Cryptocurrency Price Co-Movement using a Thick PenChapters in Books, Reports and Conference Proceedings: Conference Proceedings
Pricing Efficiency and Arbitrage in the Bitcoin Spot and Futures MarketsResearch in International Business and Finance, vol. 53, 101200Contributions to Journals: Articles
How Do Investors Interpret China’s Political Reforms?: Empirical Evidence from the Chinese and U.S. Stock MarketsChapters in Books, Reports and Conference Proceedings: Conference Proceedings
Risk, culture and investor behavior in small (but notorious) Eurozone countriesJournal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, vol. 60, pp. 89-110Contributions to Journals: Articles
The Prelude to the Collapse of Bubble: Evidence of BitCoin SpeculationContributions to Conferences: Papers
Extreme risk and small investor behavior in developed marketsJournal of Asset Management, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 457–475Contributions to Journals: Articles