The University of Aberdeen Business School honoured its high achieving students at a recent prize giving ceremony.
The Annual Prize Giving for Accountancy, Finance and Real Estate students, took place at the Duncan Rice suite in the University of Aberdeen library. The event celebrates students' academic success across a range of disciplines and provides an opportunity for students to meet industry professionals. We are delighted to offer these awards in association with EY, KPMG and Deloitte.
The full list of winners are below:
• KPMG prize in Accountancy - 2nd year: awarded to the most promising 2nd year student - Andrew Davidson
• KPMG prize in Accountancy - 3rd year: awarded to the best student in the Junior Honours year for the degree of MA Accountancy - Anca Papuc
• Whyte Prize in Accountancy: awarded to best student in accountancy in year 1 - Amy Grandison
• EY prize in Accountancy: award based on performance in FA2 : 1st prize - Andrew Davidson
• EY prize in Accountancy: award based on performance in FA2 : 2nd prize - Anna Gartside
• EY prize in Accountancy Junior Honours: awarded to the best student in the Junior Honours year for the degree of MA Accountancy - Tim Wimbauer
• Professor FG Pennance Prize in Land Economy: awarded to the student who displays the greatest academic and professional promise - Lewis McKenzie
• Abayagunawardana Prize in Land Economy: awarded to a meritorious student who may be in any year, of any course offered in the discipline of Land Economy - Lovisa Nimvik Stern
• Carbon Financial Partners - Best student in Fl2001 Personal Finance and Investment -Atanas Kilidzhiyski
• PwC Prize - Best result in FA3 and MA3: 1st prize - Andrew Davidson
• PwC Prize - Best result in FA3 and MA3: 2nd prize - Anna Gartside