Opportunities in Law
Reach Aberdeen supports pupils attending target schools who are interested in studying Law.
We work in partnership with the School of Law, local businesses and Law students to offer a range of opportunities and experiences:
- Application support and guidance
- Information on entry requirements and subject choice
- Assistance in sourcing work experience
- Career exploration days and events
- Student mentoring opportunities
- So you want to study Law? Wednesday 7th March 2018- open to S4 and S5 pupils interested in Law
Information on events will be circulated to target schools and Reach registered pupils by email. To find out more or to book email the Reach team.
Mentoring scheme- new for 2018!
We now offer a mentoring scheme in partnership with current students from the Aberdeen Law Project. If you are interested in signing up as a pupil mentee, please email the Reach team. This is open to S4-6 pupils who attend Reach schools. We can also consider pupils from other schools if your postcode is SIMD20 or you are care experienced.